RPMC is a private non-profit organization where people help people. The community is providing head start services to low-income individuals.
The mission of the organization is to open opportunities, education, and training for everyone with decency and dignity. Its different services like child care, transportation, community services, etc. consist of a vast database, information, and content.
A couple of years ago when RPMC was looking for website service providers in USA, they found CMS Website Services very appealing to their needs, problems, and requirements within the budget.
The main hurdle for us in their project was its content migration, data migration, rebuilding the information architecture, and redesigning the responsive website layout.
However, we offered the most elegant solution and shifted the entire old website to a new one.
Redesigning the website of RPMC was difficult as it required massive content migration. However, we successfully solved it with Drupal development and handled the site with Drupal 7.
We focussed on providing multiple levels of users to the site, integrated a new Drupal theme and worked on UI/UX design of the website.
Additionally, we took care of the new web layout such that it could run on different platforms like Android, iOS, Windows, Mac OS, Ubuntu, etc. As a result, the website is far more interactive when compared to other sites of its time.
- Responsive Web Design: The website runs on all platforms and is compatible with all screen sizes.
- Easy Content Migration: We interfaced the old content and old database, unified it in one structure and moved it to a new website using DRUPAL.
- Multiple Level of Users: Admins can allow the editors to change selected parts of the website. Moreover, each service departments can schedule and enable users to sign up.
- Ease of Integration: The website has scope for online content selling and online payment with plug-in integrations.
- Expandability: Drupal’s flexible and scalable feature will help the website in the future for more customization.
- Information Architecture: We worked with RPMC to develop a clear plan on the structure of web content and layout.
We migrated the entire old website to Drupal CMS using our Drupal Web Services. Now the site is more interactive, user-friendly and is easy to access with new functionalities and features.
If you have any queries related to RPMC, feel free to contact us.