We know that human life expectancy has decreased in the last few decades since we stopped taking care of our health. Not only this but today’s health parameters are more dependent on modern and clinical advancements rather than natural care.
Everywhere on the globe, people are facing health problems though rich or poor. Therefore, we all need to assist each other in improving the quality of health and life.
The best approach is reaching down to every person upon its health needs. But, connecting to all 7 billion people is very challenging and difficult.
However, the only way we have is by forming local groups and communities that help in connecting more numbers.
The easiest method is making an online community at the local level with a mission statement to improve the health and quality of life.
North Carolinians in the USA did it by building and supporting a better health community named COMMUNITY CARE for North Carolina partnered with the government.
CCNC is a statewide healthcare program which serves 1.7 million Medicaid beneficiaries at local grounds with local teams resources.
Features of CCNC:
- Promotes Primary Care: Community Care Physician Network support and enhance the basic care of the family at affordable prices and low costs.
- Clinical Programs: It is a population-based healthcare system that reaches out to priority patients and manages biological risk factors.
- Care Mangement: It excels in improving health care proportional to the growing complex health needs.
- Actionable Analytics: CCNC launches new strategies to identify patients likely to get most of the benefits from collected health data, clinical cures and care management analytics.
- It is a multisite setup linked to seven different websites.
- These multiple websites are coded with a single codebase
- It is a multisite domain setup in Drupal 8.
- CMS Website Services used in the website are Drupal Development, Drupal Theme, and Design, UI/UX Designing and Drupal Consulting.
If you have any queries related to COMMUNITY CARE, feel free to contact us.